Monday, August 3, 2009

Pureed Foods...

So my lovelies, I received my Isopure today!!! BIG SPECIAL NOTE!!!! IT DOES NOT DISSOLVE IN HOT WATER!!! Perhaps hot food, but we needed two takes just to make some mashed potatoes tonight. I made some Hungary Jack with their smallest portion. I dissolved about half a scoop into the cold water and then heated it. It gets frothy... but added some silk, and the potato flakes and then WALAH!!! Yummy Potatoes!!! Spray with your I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (ICBINB) and some garlic seasoning... perfect :)

Protein Lemonade = Bad... :(:(

More goodies:

4 oz fat free refried beans, 2 pinches reduced fat Mexican blend cheese, more than a little taco bell mild sauce... = NOM!

Also, 1 low fat cheese stick dipped in hummos!!! Very Nom!!



Also I tried a scrambled egg this morning... Sigh. It was bad news :(
One Organic large brown egg. Added silk, and popped it in the microwave. When all said and done and scrambled I added about a half a slice of reduced fat pepper jack cheese. Melt and scramble more.

Now, I don't know if it was that I woke up feeling ucky, or the the egg this morning... but I felt TERRIBLE until about 1 pm today!

Drinking water hurt... I only had about 2 spoons of applesauce at lunch that also hurt... I finally nibbled some Gerber Graduate Puffs (Peach) and that seemed to do the trick... I've been able to eat and drink just fine for the rest of the day...

So... Beware the egg... I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment