Thursday, July 23, 2009

Post Surgery Update



Soooo, I went into surgery on Monday. My pre-surgery weight was 297. 11 pounds down from my last weigh in. So, that is proof that 8 oz protein shakes, 4 times a day, 1 serving of fruit and a high protein meal will help you loose weight, even if you don't like it.

Surgery went better than expected. I was out of the OR in 80 minutes and in my own room by 11 am. Anesthesia sucks. My throat is just starting to feel better. In addition, pain medication sucks... I'm just starting not to feel nauseous with it.

But all in all, I'm living life one half cup of Yoplait at a time. Creamed soup, crystal light lemonade with ice... and disastrous results trying to make high protein jello.

Sleep lots, and have TONS of support. Life will get back to normal.

Lots of love

XO- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment